Like many other organizations in the nonprofit sector, IHOC has experienced some hardship in recent years due to a scarcity of funding. Various government cutbacks at the federal, state and local levels have strained our operation’s finances in the past couple of years.

While IHOC, along with its network of supporters and congregations, remains undeterred by such recent difficulties and we are confident our organization will persevere through the current economic climate and be able to continue our important work, we are still in significant need of support at this time. It is for this reason that any tax deductible contribution or donation to our organization would be greatly appreciated and would prove to be an invaluable show of support to IHOC. Every tax deductible dollar you donate to IHOC is a dollar well spent on changing the lives of the least fortunate in our community.

Donate Directly Today:

We accept tax deductible donations by check by mail or via PayPal. Check by mail can be sent to our mailing address:


1989 Route 70 East

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

Our PayPal link is below:

Amazon Smile:

We also can benefit from your Amazon shopping needs! Amazon has a wonderful program called Amazon Smile. Simply start at this link, select IHOC as your beneficiary and a percentage of your purchase price will be donated to IHOC.


Acme Gift Cards and Shop Rite Gift Certificates

Donation Supermarket Cards









The gift cards are purchased by IHOC in bulk at 95% face value, the other 5% is profit for IHOC. The cards come in demoninations of $20, $25, $50 and $100.

The cards are the same as the ones you can buy at the store. Your $25 card is valued at $25.00. There is no cost to the consumer or the purchaser.


Adopt a Box

Adopt a Box Donation

Want to donate to our Adopt a Box program? These are kits with basic personal care items for men, women and children who are currently staying in shelters or using day centers. Learn more here. This is an annual drive, which takes place every April.


Pack a Sack Back to School

Want to help children in need at back to school time? We also spearhead a program called Pack-a-Sack. Pack-A-Sack is a donation program which delivers school supplies primarily to Camden children living in homeless shelters. Also, some of the supplies go to other impoverished Camden children who, while not homeless, are still extremely needy. Learn more here. This is an annual drive that takes place in August.

Vehicle Donation

It’s an EASY two step process:

1.Call 1.866.628.2277 and tell them when and where to pick up your car and…

2.IHOC receives a check for 80% of the cars value.

Furthermore, you can also visit and enter:

Interfaith Homeless Outreach Council in the “charity name” box to designate

IHOC to be the recipient of your donation. If you have any questions, please contact Tom Martin at 856 308 6992 or email him at